- Employee Owner Contracts
- Employment Act
- Agency workers directive latest
- Ward Williams Office Expansion
- Government publishes revised disability guidance
- Managers lack confidence when dealing with underperformance
- How to Spot Bullying at Work
- Legal Liabilities: Internships and the minimum wage
- Vocality International engage with WWHR
The Equality Act 2010 (Specific Duties) Regulations 2011 which places specific equality duties on public sector employers came into effect on 10.9.11.
The Agency Worker Regulations 2010 come into effect on 1.10.11. We have a brief guide to these regulations should you be interested in receiving a copy. These regulations will affect both recruitment agencies but also employers who make use of agency staff.
National Minimum Wage
With effect from 1.10.11. the national minimum wage increases as set out below.
Adult rate increases from £5.93 to £6.08
18-20 rate increases from £4.92 to £4.98
16-17 rate increases from £3.64 to £3.68